Hario Glass Pure Hot & Ice Teapot
Making tea does not have to be boring. Fashioned into a durable Hario glass pot, its pristine transparency allows you to watch the tea steeping as it changes color. Generously sized, the fine-mesh filter basket allows ample room for tea leaves to release their flavor. In Japanese, HARIO means “The King of Glass”. Since its founding in 1921, this Japanese company has been manufacturing glassware of the highest quality for general consumers and for industrial uses.
- A big strainer for maximum leaf expansion.
- Round knob for an easy grasp.
- A wide mouth for an easy wash Heat-resistant glass for all-year use
- Microwave friendly without the strainer.
- Capacity: 12 oz. 360ml for 1 cup